Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good Morning fellow crafters!

Just thought I would come to you this morning with a sweet sympathy card that I whipped up. I have been putting around the craft room and working slowly on cards as I house sit for Susan. She is enjoying a few days away at the moment, and I am holding down the fort while she is gone. So this morning, after a few cups of coffee and some relaxing, I made it down the hallway and into the abyss of the craft room. Since I am in no rush and I am temporarily stalled because I am out of white cards, I decided to make an cream card to pass the time. 

We have used this stamp before in a different post here, but I think it is such a sweet stamp, and can be used for so many different occasions. So, this with heartfelt sympathy" card came to be. We have had some requests for a second Simply Sympathy pack of cards because so many people are having to send them. Some of our customers are almost out of their first pack and it has been less than 2 months since we introduced the pack. 10 cards in 2 months is ridiculous! But it is our job to make saying "with heartfelt sympathy, thinking of you, you are in our prayers and so many others" as easy as possible. So we do our best to produce calm and sweet sympathy cards to send to that friend of co-worker who has recently lost someone. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. It is beautiful here in North Texas. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping! Hope you are experiencing the same!

No comments: