Tuesday, April 12, 2011

With heartfelt Sympathy,

Hi Ladies,

I come to you today after a long break. Susan and I have been completely swamped with our other jobs, and unfortunately our love of crafting and card making is sometimes put on the back burner. Although we were working on things, blogging was definitely not included in our ridiculous schedules. Now that the injured knees are better, and the children's church musical is over, Susan and I are able to it down and actually tell you about our wonderful products! So, now that the disclaimer is over, please enjoy this card we made on our first day back. Again, like my signature style this CAS card incorporates even more butterflies than previous ones, and allows us to use some of our new stamps. I just love getting new stamps inked up and this was a great way. With some larger butterflies, we were able to come up with this design. I like the idea of a popped up panel that matches the card base . I distressed the edges to give it a little more dimension and I love the subtleness it has especially with the color scheme being so similar.

Okay ladies, please forgive us for this minor hiatus, but we are back in action and will be back more this week with some GREAT NEW PRODUCTS!! YAYY!!!

No comments: