Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

do-do, do-do--do-do--do-do.
Good Morning Blogosphere!

Happy Wednesday morning to you! I am so glad you all stopped by today, and
I thought we could start the morning off with a bright and cheery card, and this one Susan and I concocted last night really fits the bill! We got this AWESOME color scheme over at CR84FN Color Challenge #18. Orange, Yellow, and Kraft! I knew we could do something cute with that, and our little critter really worked out FAB with the colors and layout! I love when we get to use really fun patterned paper, and this was an easy choice (once I dug through our entire paper stash to find Orange patterns!) I love the critter from Hero Arts Happy Day Animals. Add a sweet sentiment from a Verve set, a touch of blings, and tada! We have a super sweet card that I know I would love to get in the mail! We are adding this one to our Warm Wishes Pack - a pack that is not specifically Get Well, Sympathy, or Thinking of you, but cards that are to be used for a little "pick-me-up". So send some warm wishes someone's way today! I know they would love to get something via snail mail now that everything is done by e-mail! I think I will make a quick card and send one myself!!

No comments: