Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love Seat

Hello Lovely Ladies,

It is a late post today, mainly because Susan and I are crazy busy in our daily lives, and it isn't until our normal day is over that we get to craft a little. So, without further ado, we thought we would invite you to relax and enjoy the  really fun CAS design we made for the challenge over at Play Date Cafe Challenge #71. I LOVE black and white, and you and Susan both know how much I LOOOOVE Clean and Simple designs. I would make all of my cards CAS cards, but Susan insists that it would be too boring. :) She is right though, and I need some embellishments and ribbon and layers every once in a while *wink*. But...this was a perfect challenge to keep it simple. Obviously, my POP of color is PINK and I really love how well Black, White, and Pink go together...especially for this anniversary card! What a sweet color combo! Just charming.

Well, I am off to get things ready for bed. That cute couch is making me tired!

Thanks for stopping by for a chat! We hope you can make it by for a little relaxing again soon!

No comments: