Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cozy Kitty

Hi-ho, everyone! How are you on this dreary Thursday?? Another northern has blown in overnight, and the cold wind is whipping out there, let me tell ya!

But on our card today, kitty looks all warm & cozy on that chair, dontcha think? *wink* This card is from a new line of cards called Simply Thank You.  We've had a number of requests for this pack, and we're pleased as punch with how they all turned out! Though I must admit that this one is my absolute favorite of the bunch. (I'm kind-of a cat person. LOL!)

The Simply Thank You collection is comprised solely of thank-you cards. You get two each of five different designs with coordinating envelopes (for a total of 10 cards & envelopes).

Hope you enjoyed your stop in today. I'm headed back under my fuzzy blanket!

No comments: