Thursday, May 12, 2011

Twins???

Hello All,
Wow, I have such luck that blogger went down RIGHT as I hit Publish on this very post, which it did not save or post! So I am writing it again! :) Anyways, we have a SUPER cute card for you all that was supposed to be for yesterday, but I will post it today! I love having reasons to make cards, and this is a good one. Susan's cousin is expecting TWINS! Yes I said it, TWO babies! One boy and one girl, and when I heard that, I knew I had to use this adorable Verve stamp! I had recently seen the color challenge at Inkspirations and chose to use the layout from The Sweet Stop. I had so much fun with this one because it is not as CAS as I usually make. I did some coloring with colored pencils, embossing, inking with a sponge... It was quite entailed for my kinda card!
Anyways, happy Friday to you all!

No comments: