Tuesday, May 10, 2011

for those Difficult Anniversaries...

Hello all,
It is quite gloomy here in North Texas today. Rain is in the forecast and I am in the craft room. Susan is working today, so I thought I could get some things knocked out today and for some reason, I am moving quite slowly. It must be the weather. :) Anywho, I was able to get some things done, and now I am finally getting to posting them. It isn't that we haven't been working, but that we have yet to post anything!

We have a great new pack coming out that is geared towards difficult anniversaries. We have had a customer request something like this since they are so difficult to find on store shelves. Today I have one of my favorites of the bunch, inspired by Joan over here at her blog Paperlicious. I loved the color scheme and the simplistic look. You all know me and my CAS cards, and this is one of them!!!

This card is also great for the challenge over at 365 Cards Day 59 using Kraft and Nature.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!
Now it is time to cozy up with my pup and enjoy the dreary afternoon inside!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: