Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thanks!

Good Morning Ladies!
It is quite overcast here in North Texas today, which made it the perfect day to sleep in...til 9! Wow! I feel so rested. I thought I would post a quick post before we head out the door to take the dogs on a walk, and I wanted to bring you this SUPER CUTE Thank You card I made yesterday! As you know, (and I always say), I LOVE Lawn Fawn! Their stamps just float my boat! So, I decided to work my water color pencil magic on this little baby... I, unlike many people, am a SUPER FAN of white space. Whenever those challenges arise, I am so excited. I feel like for me, less is more most of the time, and I think that this is a perfect example of that! It is such a charming scene and would also work insanely well for a Miss You card (I just didn't need a Miss You in this particular pack). Well, just wanted share with you all! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

No comments: