Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You Card number 13040606...Just Kidding!

Happy Monday everyone!
Sometimes it seems like I have made that many Thank You cards! Anyways, I am coming to you today from the craft room with a card we made a few days ago. We were so crazy in our regular lives (Susan was preparing for the CRUISE she is on this week [lucky] and I was working as usual) that we did not get it posted when we planned. We used the layout from iheart2stamp and the color scheme from last weeks CR84FN color challenge, and when I couldn't fine the right patterned paper, I decided to use the challenge at 365 Cards and just make my own. I really love flowers this time of year, they just seem to work for almost any kind of card. This one will be in our new Thank You pack and might also appear in a new Variety Pack that we are working on at the moment! Well, I will be in the craft room ALL week dreaming up new ideas! Thanks to all those lovely ladies out there who offer such inspiring challenges on their blogs! It really makes our job easier! :) Thanks for stopping by. The weather here in North Texas is to dye for. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun, and crystal blue skies as far as you can see! Pure heaven! Now it is time to get started on those teacher thank you cards everyone will be needing soon! Come back tomorrow to see what I come up with! Something CAS more than likely. ;D

No comments: