Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mommy, Dearest

Hello all,
Coming to you today from a gloomy and rainy North Texas. Today I wanted to share with you another fabulous Mother's Day card that we are offering this year. This one is sure to bring a little glimmer to this dreary afternoon. The card that I came up with is one that I though up for my own mother...a little sweet, a little sassy, and I thought it was just perfect for my Fashion Forward Interior Designer of a Mother! As I have mentioned before, I have a certain love for Black and White. These papers and cute stamp really make this card pop and a tad of color on her outfit adds some sparkle and glitz! Be sure to come back and visit tomorrow to see our final option for Mother's Day cards!! I am sure you will be able to find one that will work for the fabulous mom in your life!

See you all tomorrow for the reveal of the final Mother's Day Card option!!!

No comments: