Friday, April 22, 2011

In Honor of Earth Day

Back again!

We decided since it is also Earth Day today, that we would post something that represented this holiday, and we just happened to have this one from a few days ago!!  I LOVE Lawn Fawn as I have mentioned before, and this Critters in the Burbs set is ADORABLE! I got the sketch over at The Get Sketchy Blog and thought it would work great for this cute outdoor scene. I LOVE the squirrel and it is just precious with this tree. I don't usually paper piece but this was too easy and I knew it would bring so much more to the card. As we all know, CAS is my style and I think that this really is just that! This card will be one in our NEW Thank You pack that is now for sale. We sold so many of the first packs of Thank You Cards that people needed more and different styles, so since the customer called, of course we answered. You will be seeing some more of these little babies soon! Thanks for coming by again! We love it when you do!

Happy Earth Day to all! Be sure to step outside and enjoy it!

No comments: