Friday, September 30, 2011

Christmas Preview: Joy to the World

I don't know about you, but I just can't get enough of this Christmas stuff! Sure, I get just as mad as the next person about the retailers shoving Christmas down our throats before it's even Halloween. But there's something different about creating handmade items that you know will be sent to friends and neighbors far and wide and filled with love and family pride!

Today, I bring you a new design with one of my favorite Christmas stamps. And when I saw this card by Susan Raihala over at her blog Simplicity, I just knew I had to try it for myself. I loved the effect of tracing the line in the sand with the scissors to really give the effect of the wisemen shuffling through the dessert sands on their way to find the King. Couple that with the genius use of white space and you have a combination that equals perfection, IMHO. We opted to allow the scene to take center stage, but to keep the sentiment from disappearing altogether, we embossed it in gold for just a bit of dimension and sparkle.

All of our Christmas products are available for immediate order. This card is available in packs of 10 for $30, or you may purchase any design individually for $5 each (prices excluding shipping).

Keep stopping in - we have plenty more to share!

No comments: