Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hellloo.

Howdy everyone!

Today I wanted to bring to you another card that is in a group of cards called Pet Sympathy cards. We had a special request to make these, and we have finally made out initial 5 designs. I don't know about y'all but I think my pup Hamlet is the best thing ever. He is about my favorite thing in the world, and I would be devastated if anything ever happened to him. I love that this set of cards we are making helps ease the sorrow that one feels when their 4 legged friend leaves them. In this process, we really had to think about what we would want to get in the mail after such a tragedy. You do not want to be too happy or too sad, you have to keep a general design that is pleasing and not too crowded, and I really think that today's design fits all of these, and it is one that I absolutely LOVE. The colors and layout mixed with the image and sentiments seems just perfect to me. I would love to get some support as sweet as this after losing the love of my life (don't tell my hunny that. lol). The layout of this card was inspired by Simon Says Stamp's Challenge here.

Since this card is all about dogs, I thought I would post a picture of my 4 legged child, Hamlet. He is almost 3 years old and is FULL of energy. He loves to run, play and go for walks. He is also the best snuggler. :) Well, I hope you have a great day and show some extra love to your pets if you have any. Have a good one! (Hamlet says "Ruff!")

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is very cute and your little Hamlet is adorable ,, like a little teddy bear !! :-)

I am sorry you missed the deadline to the sketch challenge ,, BUT you could enter this into our Anything Goes Challenge and hop that is now running !! LOTS of fabulous prizes this week !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x