Sunday, July 17, 2011

HELLLLOOOO!

Hi Everyone!!!



Susan and I have taken a little hiatus over the past couple weeks due to our ridiculously crazy lives, but we are back in full force and have TONS of projects to share with you. We have been busy, we just haven't snagged the time to post all of them right away. With that being said, we wanted to share with you all today another addition to our recently requested pack of cards titled "Difficult Anniversary". These cards are meant to be sent to someone on a difficult anniversary, be it a wedding or birthday of someone who has passed away. This card is one of my favorites and could be used for so many different occasions, but we chose an inside sentiment specifically for this pack. I never thought the color scheme would be so perfect, but it has really become a combo I am very fond of! It is amazing what 1 accent color can do for the whole card!!

Well, I hope you all love it as much as I do!
See you back tomorrow!!

No comments: