Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sending Some Sunshine

Good Afternoon All,
I am excited to share with you today a new card for our Simply Sunshine pack. It is fun, bright, cheery, and CAS of course! Susan and I got in some new dies and we are having fun using them! Today's card uses a few new ones, and also some cute critters from Lawn Fawn's Critters In The Burbs. The dog and cat go so well together, that I just HAD to use them together. I usually like mixing sets up, but this one just seemed right. I chose to enter this one in Lawnscaping Challenge #11 which is clean and simple, ad right up my alley. Now, I am no pro, but I also was able to work on my watercoloring skills for this beauty, and I really think I am coming along nicely. Well I hope you enjoy the post for today! We will see you back here soon!

No comments: